ODC Health and Safety Guidelines
In alignment with Governor Newsom's announcement that the COVID emergency will end on February 28, ODC will lift its requirement to show proof of vaccine in order to attend and participate in, in-person activities on the ODC campus on that date. More information: https://www.gov.ca.gov/2022/10/17/governor-newsom-to-end-the-covid-19-state-of-emergency/
Covid 19 Health and Safety Policy
Fully vaccinated status is required for everyone on ODC’s campus*. We ask that you show your physical vaccination card, a photo of your card, or your digital vaccination QR code with your photo ID upon arrival at ODC Dance Commons or ODC Theater.
- “Fully Vaccinated” means: two weeks have passed since completing the primary vaccination series.
- *Medical and religious exemptions to vaccination accepted. Show your exemption documentation upon arrival at ODC Dance Commons or ODC Theater.
Face masks are strongly recommended on the ODC campus, (including in common spaces, studios, and theaters). Face masks are required in certain circumstances, including:
- For participants and health practitioners during in-person sessions through the Healthy Dancers’ Clinic.
- Faculty, theater artists, and personnel may, at their discretion, request participants to be masked during certain classes, performance events, or other activities. Check individual event and class pages for the most up-to-date information regarding mask requirements.
- Our HVAC systems deliver hospital-grade filtration and air exchange speeds. Weather and air quality permitting, studios with doors and windows to the outside can remain open.
- If you prefer to join us from home, virtual offerings are available!
- Contact the ODC Dance Commons Front Desk: email@example.com | 415 863 6606
- Contact the ODC Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org | 415 549 8534
Updated November 30, 2022