Since 1976, ODC has been dedicated to enriching lives through the power of movement. Now, with your generous support, you can secure the future of dance and the arts in the San Francisco Bay Area for generations to come. The ODC Legacy Circle is a group of passionate and forward-thinking donors like yourself who have made incredible commitments to provide for ODC’s future while creating a lasting and meaningful legacy for themselves and their loved ones.
No gift is too large or small. To start a conversation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
The Gift of Your Lifetime
A planned gift is a profound way to impact an organization and a cause that holds deep meaning for you. For most, it is the largest and therefore the most impactful gift that they will make. Planned giving enables individuals like you, who care deeply about ODC’s mission to fuel creativity, innovation, and community through movement, to sustain these critical efforts beyond your lifetime.
Making a planned gift is a wonderful way to show your support while achieving your own philanthropic, estate-planning, and financial goals. It can benefit you and your loved ones today and in the future, and allows ODC to lead in nurturing the creativity of emerging to established artists, engaging audiences of all ages and backgrounds on stage with world class performance, and providing unparalleled dance education programs.
How Does it Work?
A planned gift can help to protect assets, provide for your loved ones, or yield income for life while making a difference for ODC. Here are some of the most common gifts that you might consider:
- Bequests: Designate a specific amount, a percentage, or the residual of your estate to ODC in your will or trust.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: Establish a trust that provides income to you or your loved ones for life or a term, with the remainder benefiting ODC.
- Life Insurance Policies: Name ODC as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, allowing you to make a substantial gift with modest premium payments.
- Real Estate & Securities: A gift of real estate, securities and personal property can be sold and the proceeds invested into ODC’s permanent endowment or repurposed to support ODC’s programming, special projects, and more.
- Retirement Plan Assets: Designate ODC as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other retirement accounts.
Many other giving opportunities, such as gifts of life income, life insurance, etc., exist. Our Ways to Give Matrix provides a great overview of these opportunities.
You should consult your qualified professional advisors on how a gift to ODC fits into your overall philanthropic goals.
Have you already included ODC in your will or trust, or as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.