ODC has suspended in-person classes through April 30 and has postponed performances. Learn more here.
Join some of our teachers and beloved community online where we can continue your dance practice while our physical studio doors are closed. We launched ODC Classes At-Home where teachers will be inviting you into their homes. These classes will be live-streamed via Zoom.
Sign up for classes below as usual in MindBody. 15 minutes before your class starts you will receive a Zoom Link to the class.
If you have any questions please contact our front desk team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $9 Online Drop In, or use your class card. These charges will help us provide important income for our faculty, accompanists, and supporting staff.
We are feeling the disruption of this unprecedented time, consider making a donation in support of our fantastic teachers.
We hope these online classes help you stay connected with your health, your creativity and community or start a whole new routine.
We are inspired by you, let’s move together! #ODCATHome
To Live Stream:
1) Download Zoom.Us app on your desktop/laptop or mobile device, create an account and and use your name that matches MindBody when logging in.
2) 15 minutes before class starts you will receive an email for a link to our ZOOM conference call from one of our Front Desk staff.
Tips and Tricks
– Make sure you have a stable internet connection
– Keep your mic off when not speaking
– Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like)
– Clear space to move
– Have fun!