Fall for Art - ODC at McEvoy Ranch
Guest Information Page
September 26, 2021, 11AM-3PM PDT
We are looking forward to welcoming you on Sunday, September 26 for Fall for Art: ODC at McEvoy Ranch. Below, you’ll find important information that will help you make the most of your day with us.
Please note: For the safety of our guests, staff, and performers, we will be presenting this event at reduced capacity and requiring proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Guests may show either paper or electronic documentation (e.g. a photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccination record). For more information about ODC's health and safety policies, please visit odc.dance/reopening.
Schedule of Events
11 AM PDT | Welcome Reception
12 PM PDT | Performance
1 PM PDT | Luncheon and Live Auction
2:45 PM PDT | Performance and Dessert
Attire: Rustic Chic
Hats and flats are recommended. Please dress comfortably for temperatures in the mid-70s and for standing and walking on uneven surfaces. Golf carts will be available for guests that have mobility considerations.
Need some inspiration? Check out photos from Fall for Art 2019.
Directions to McEvoy Ranch
5935 Red Hill Road
Petaluma, CA 94952
*Valet service will be provided to all guests.
Note: Google Maps, Waze and other navigation system directions may not be correct – please use directions provided.
- From 101 N take Exit 467 San Antonio Rd.
- At the stop sign, take left onto freeway overpass
- At the stop sign, proceed through the intersection and bear right onto Frontage Rd.
- Continue straight on Frontage Rd. approx. 2 mi
- Cross the small bridge and take an immediate left on UNMARKED road (this is San Antonio Rd.)
- Continue 2.9 miles to the stop sign at D St. and turn left (D St. becomes Red Hill Rd.)
- Continue 1.6 mi on Red Hill Rd. (passing white Union Schoolhouse on left) and turn left into driveway at small white and green McEvoy Ranch sign
Upon Entering McEvoy Ranch
- Proceed slowly down the driveway, bearing right after the little stone bridge
- Pass through McEvoy gate and follow driveway up the hill
- Stay left to enter through the Bunny Gate (pause at gate – it will open automatically)
- Follow the signs to the Valet Service who will direct you and park your vehicle.
Dietary Preferences and Accessibility Needs
If you haven’t let us know about your dietary preferences (e.g. allergies) or mobility needs, please fill out this form: Fall for Art - Guest Information Form
Event Arrival and Registration
When you arrive on site, our valet service will take care of parking your vehicle. Everyone in your party will be asked to show proof of full vaccination before heading to the event check-in station. Want to expedite the check-in process so you can make your grand entrance at the reception? We recommend pre-registering your credit card at odc.dance/bids. Click “Sign In” on the upper right to create your account (or to update your existing payment information).
Live Auction Items
Help make ODC’s 50+ Anniversary programming possible, while also securing a much needed getaway. Start by previewing these unique experiences: from poolside to the slopes, city center to off the grid, these experiences will rejuvenate you as you explore new frontiers of delight, dining, and dance. Adventure beckons, so get in on the action now by viewing them full detail at the Fall for Art Live Auction Preview
Questions? Please contact us at 415.549.9508 or email@example.com.
- COVID Health & Safety Requirements
Upon arrival at Fall for Art, guests will need to show proof of full vacation (defined as two weeks after your final shot). Guests may show either paper or electronic documentation (e.g. a photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccination record) along with a photo ID. Guests who cannot show proof of full vaccination will not be allowed to enter the event. To ensure the safety of all, we cannot make any exceptions to this requirement. Masks are required for indoor spaces (e.g. McEvoy Ranch Gift Shop). Disposable masks will be available for guests upon request.
- I can’t find my vaccination card - how can I get another copy?
You may be able to request another hard copy of your card from the clinic, hospital, or pharmacy where you received your vaccination. If you can’t contact the provider, you may be able to request a copy from your state health department. Here is the CDC’s list of state and regional immunization registries.
- How can I get a copy of my digital vaccination record?
If you were vaccinated in California, you can request a copy of your digital vaccination record through California’s Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record Portal. The availability of digital vaccine records vary by state so we recommend checking with your state or regional agency: CDC’s list of state and regional immunization registries.
- I purchased a Young Patrons Group ticket. Where do I get on the party bus?
Young Patrons Group ticket holders will arrive in style on a tricked-out Gillibus. We’ll meet at ODC Commons (351 Shotwell Street, San Francisco) at 9:30AM. Don’t be late - the bus will depart promptly at 9:45AM. We’ll be checking for proof of vaccination prior to departure from SF, so please have that ready to go when you arrive at ODC.