ODC Dance Commons
ODC School and Rhythm & Motion Dance Program offer dozens of classes for all levels, in person at the ODC Dance Commons and online via Zoom. Hip Hop, Contemporary, Rhythm & Motion, Ballet, Hula, Afro-Haitian, Essentrics, Pilates, Belly Dance, and more! Recommended for ages 14+. Learn more about youth and teen classes at odc.dance/youth&teen
ODC Health is expanding initiatives to enable all bodies to access wellness through movement training. Through ODC fit, we’re bringing together innovative specialists across the fitness, wellness, and dance industries to provide a fitness offering specializing in the power of movement to promote your physical and mental health, creativity and longevity. Classes include strength, cardio, mobility and flow. Learn more at odc.dance/fit
- In-Person Classes
Pre-registration is required. Proof of "Up-to-Date" vaccination is required. Please see "Requirments for In-Person Participation" for more details. Our HVAC systems deliver hospital-grade filtration and air exchange speeds. Weather and air quality permitting, studios with doors and windows to the outside can remain open. All dance and fitness classes continue to operate with limited capacities.
ODC School and Rhythm & Motion Dance Program will be adding classes on an ongoing basis and may adjust class start times to accommodate a fuller schedule. Check the schedule regularly for updates.
- 1 in-person single class: $18
- 5 in-person class card: $80
- 10 in-person class card:$150
- 20 in-person class card: $280
NEW STUDENTS: $9 for your first class at ODC. Then, 4 class card: $48 ($12 per class) – 30-day expiration, must be purchased within 7 days of first class to receive the discounted rate
ODC School and Rhythm & Motion Dance Program are following the safety guidelines of Federal, State, and City to ensure your safety. Learn more about returning to in-person classes at odc.dance/healthandsafety.
- Requirements for In-Person Participation
Fully vaccinated status is required for everyone on ODC’s campus. We ask that you show your physical vaccination card, a photo of your card, or your digital vaccination QR code with your photo ID upon arrival at ODC Dance Commons or ODC Theater.“Fully Vaccinated” means: two weeks have passed since completing primary vaccination series (2 doses Pfizer or Moderna, 1 dose Johnson & Johnson)
Face masks are welcome and mostly optional indoors, including common spaces, studios, and theaters. Face masks are required in certain circumstances, including:
For participants and health practitioners during in-person sessions through the Healthy Dancers’ Clinic. Faculty, theater artists, and personnel may, at their discretion, request participants to be masked during certain classes, performance events, or other activities. Check individual event and class pages for the most up to date information regarding mask requirements.
View full guidelines visit odc.dance/healthandsafety
- Virtual Classes
- 1 online single class: $12
- 3 online class card: $30
- 6 online class card: $57
- $16 Household (2 or more dancers on one device)
All classes are in Pacific Time (PT)
- Pre-registration is required for all in-person classes
- Registration for online classes is closed 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the class
- Due to limited capacities we have added waitlists for our in-person classes. To be added to a waitlist please contact the Front Desk at email@example.com.
- Class Cards (online and in-person) are valid for 90 days after first use
- ODC proudly offers subsidized class rates for those where price is a barrier via our Arts Access program. Learn more at odc.dance/artsaccess.