ODC Dance Commons
ODC School and Rhythm & Motion Dance Program offer dozens of classes for all levels, in person at the ODC Dance Commons and online via Zoom. Hip Hop, Contemporary, Rhythm & Motion, Ballet, Hula, Afro-Haitian, Essentrics, Pilates, Belly Dance, and more! Recommended for ages 14+. Learn more about youth and teen classes at odc.dance/youth&teen
- 1 in-person single class: $18 (*Arts Access members: $9)
- 5 in-person class card: $80 ($16/class)
- 10 in-person class card:$150 ($15/class)
- 20 in-person class card: $280 ($14/class)
NEW STUDENT DEAL: $9 for your first class at ODC. Then, 4 class card: $48 ($12 per class) – 30-day expiration, must be purchased within 7 days of first class to receive the discounted rate.
*Arts Access: ODC proudly offers subsidized class rates for those where price is a barrier via our Arts Access program. Learn more at odc.dance/artsaccess.
ODC School and Rhythm & Motion Dance Program are following the safety guidelines of Federal, State, and City to ensure your safety. Learn more about returning to in-person classes at odc.dance/healthandsafety.
- 1 online single class: $12
- 3 online class card: $30 ($10/class)
- 6 online class card: $57 ($9.50/class)
- $16 Household (2 or more dancers on one device)
All classes are in Pacific Time (PT)
- Pre-registration is required for all in-person classes
- Registration for online classes is closed 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the class
- Due to limited capacities we have added waitlists for our in-person classes. To be added to a waitlist please contact the Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class Cards (online and in-person) are valid for 90 days after first use