ODC Dance Commons
ODC School and Rhythm & Motion Dance Program offer dozens of classes for all levels, in person at the ODC Dance Commons and online via Zoom. Hip Hop, Contemporary, Rhythm & Motion, Ballet, Hula, Afro-Haitian, Essentrics, Pilates, Belly Dance, and more! Recommended for ages 14+. Learn more about youth and teen classes at odc.dance/youth&teen
Starting April 1, ODC and Rhythm & Motion will be raising our class prices.
Our last class price increase was in April 2019. Like many other beloved arts and cultural institutions and businesses, the pandemic hit us hard. We also know that it affected all of you, too. As difficult as the past three years have been financially, we made a conscious effort to not raise our class prices at a time when we all, whether in the studio or from home, just wanted to dance. Now we are at a critical moment financially and must adjust our class prices. A driving force behind this increase is a commitment to greater and more equitable pay for our teachers, as we value and respect all of the work they do, and understand the support they need to be able to afford to stay in the Bay Area. These new prices are within other Bay Area dance studio rates and will allow us to increase faculty pay, and help cover our rising hard costs of providing the services, amenities, and health and safety practices at our home at the Dance Commons.
ODC and Rhythm & Motion remain committed to the belief that anyone should be able to dance, and we will continue to make dance classes accessible to as many of our community members as possible. If price is a barrier, please consider applying for our Arts Access and/or work exchange programs.
Three years after the pandemic hit, we are still here. This is in large part thanks to your support, attendance and belief in what we all do. We are grateful that you choose to be part of this community and to move with us.
In-Person Classes (through March 31, 2023)
- 1 in-person single class: $18 (*Arts Access members: $9)
- 5 in-person class card: $80 ($16/class)
- 10 in-person class card:$150 ($15/class)
- 20 in-person class card: $280 ($14/class)
NEW STUDENT DEAL: $9 for your first class at ODC. Then, 4 class card: $48 ($12 per class) – 30-day expiration, must be purchased within 7 days of first class to receive the discounted rate.
*Arts Access: ODC proudly offers subsidized class rates for those where price is a barrier via our Arts Access program. Learn more at odc.dance/artsaccess.
ODC School and Rhythm & Motion Dance Program are following the safety guidelines of Federal, State, and City to ensure your safety. Learn more about returning to in-person classes at odc.dance/healthandsafety.
- 1 online single class: $12
- 3 online class card: $30 ($10/class)
- 6 online class card: $57 ($9.50/class)
- $16 Household (2 or more dancers on one device)
All classes are in Pacific Time (PT)
- Pre-registration is required for all in-person classes
- Registration for online classes is closed 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the class
- Due to limited capacities we have added waitlists for our in-person classes. To be added to a waitlist please contact the Front Desk at email@example.com.
- Class Cards (online and in-person) are valid for 90 days after first use
If you have any questions please contact our front desk team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register below, or at odc.dance/mindbody