ODC/Dance Presents Drinks & a Dance: Investigating Grace
Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:15 PM PT
All ticket holders will have on-demand access to the livestreamed piece and Q&A starting 24 hours after the event for one week (January 15-22).
The Zoom Lobby
Your Zoom theater date begins with you and your friends in an informal, social chat with a mixologist from Stookey's Club Moderne, leading you in the creation of the evening’s specialty drink, the Champs-Élysées. Cocktails are available to purchase for pickup or delivery through Stookey's Club Moderne. Click here to purchase.
An intimate discussion of the work with the choreographer and special guest collaborator, Brandon "Private" Freeman.
Together, we’ll watch a screening of Brenda Way's Investigating Grace set to Glenn Gould’s 1955 recordings of J.S. Bach’s "Goldberg Variations," followed by a virtual Q&A with the artists.
“ ...a light-filled and ultimately exalted stream of movement”
— NEW YORK TIMES
Two Ways to Participate
- Zoom Party & Drink Experience - ($35) 5:15PM PT
- Cocktail of the evening, available to purchase for pickup or delivery through Stookey's Club Moderne. Click here to purchase.
- Access to the Zoom drink experience
- Access to the Zoom pre-show discussion with choreographer and collaborators
- Access to the livestream screening of Investigating Grace with artist Q&A to follow
$35 (per household) Buy Tickets
- Livestream Screening Only - $15 Suggested Donation 6PM PT
Access to the livestream screening of Investigating Grace with artist Q&A to follow
$15 Suggested Donation Buy Tickets